The Season 4 Week 2 challenges for the Battle Pass have been leaked in Fortnite as we head closer to Week 2. So far Season 4 has been an awesome success, so here are the challenges to keep you going!
In case the picture isn’t loading for you, here are all 7 of the challenges that you need to complete in Week 2 of Season 4 to completely level up your Battle Pass.
- Search Chests in Greasy Grove (7)
- Consume Hop Rocks (7)
- Deal damage with Suppressed Weapons to opponents (500)
- Dance in front of different film cameras (7)
- Search between a Scarecrow, Pink Hotrod, and a Big Screen (1) (HARD)
- Explosive Weapon Eliminations (3) (HARD)
- Eliminate opponents in Tomato Town (3) (HARD)
The season chests and consume hop rocks challenge shouldn’t be too tough, as well as the deal damage with suppressed weapons.
In order to complete dance in front of different film cameras, all you need to do is keep an eye out for them while you are running around the map.
We aren’t sure where the scarecrow, pink hotrod, and big screen are exactly yet, but if I had to guess, I’d say you are best off looking in Risky Reels.
The explosive weapon eliminations and eliminating opponents in Tomato Town challenges are just going to require patience and a bit of skill overtime.