It is now Week 2 in Fortnite Battle Royale, which means that there is going to be a whole bunch of new challenges for you to complete in order to tier up your Battle Pass. Here are all the Season 4 Week 2 challenges for Fortnite!
In case the picture doesn’t load here are all the challenges written out for you.
- Search Chests in Greasy Grove (7)
- Consume Hop Rocks (7)
- Deal damage with Suppressed Weapons to opponents (500)
- Dance in front of different film cameras (7)
- Search between a Scarecrow, Pink Hotrod, and a Big Screen (1) (HARD)
- Explosive Weapon Eliminations (3) (HARD)
- Eliminate opponents in Tomato Town (3) (HARD)
All of these challenges aren’t too difficult to complete, with the exception of the “search between a scarecrow, pink hotrod, and a big screen” challenge. You can find this just east of Risky Reels, the newest section of the Fortnite map.
Good luck in completing all of these challenges! Looks like a great week between these relatively easy challenges and the Infinity Gauntlet LTM currently going on.