The new challenges for Season 4 Week 3 of the Battle Pass are out for Fortnite Battle Royale! These are the 7 challenges you need to complete in order to gain as much as XP as possible in Fortnite!
In case the picture doesn’t load, here are all the challenges for Season 4 Week 3 in Fortnite:
- Watch a Match Replay (1)
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents (500)
- Search Chests in Lonely Lodge (7)
- Search Rubber Duckies (10)
- Follow the treasure map found in Salty Springs (1) (HARD)
- Sniper Rifle Eliminations (2) (HARD)
- Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers (3) (HARD)
Most of these challenges are pretty easy, but where are the rubber duckies and where is the treasure map found in Salty Springs?
Here’s a video showing you exactly where all of the Rubber Duckies are for Week 3 in Fortnite.
As for the treasure map, you need to find the hidden Battle Star located somewhere on the map. This location is on the racetrack, just south of Wailing Woods.
Good luck with completing the Season 4 Week 3 challenges and come back for all the Fortnite weekly Battle Pass challenges!