The Season 4 Week 5 challenges for Fortnite Battle Royale are live across the game! These challenges look like a lot of fun and should be somewhat easy to complete. Here are all the challenges for Season 4 Week 5 in Fortnite.
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (500)
- Search chests in Dusty Divot (7)
- Use a Vending Machine (1)
- Dance with others to raise the Disco Ball near Loot Lake (1)
- Follow the treasure map found in Greasy Grove (HARD) (1)
- Minigun or Light Machine Gun Eliminations (2)
- Eliminate opponents in Lucky Landing (HARD) (3)
As long as you are landing in the right spots, it shouldn’t be tough to complete these. To raise the disco ball, you need to play squads and head to the factory on the edges. There, have your squad dance on four different corners of the dance floor to raise the ball.
The treasure map in Greasy Grove is going to lead to the ‘bad guys’ base in the hidden mountain just east of Snobby Snores. Good luck with the challenges!